Wednesday 24th January 13:24
– Ahead of his show at Milan Fashion Week next month, Gucci’s Alessandro Michele is also set to present another co-ed collection in Europe on the eve of May 16th.
Tuesday 25th January 14:44
– Tom Ford has announced the cancellation of his forthcoming show, scheduled for February 16th at NYFW, owing to a breakout of COVID-19 in the city. Imagery from the show is set to be released at a later date.
Sunday 23rd January 11:00
– A star-studded front-row full of Nigo’s past collaborators turned out in full force to see the streetwear titan’s highly-anticipated Kenzo FW22 debut unfold in the flesh, and it didn’t disappoint.
Saturday 22nd January 17:33
– An alternate reality presented in real time, for FW22, Loewe’s Jonathan Anderson explored the IRL body with nipple-bearing knits and unitards embedded with fairy lights/
Saturday 22nd January 16:45
– Hermes’ FW22 show took place inside Paris’ Mobilier National building and saw Véronique Nichanian present her vision of the modern dandy.
Friday 21st January 10:33
– A Tyler, the Creator soundscape and a house in the clouds – Virgil Abloh’s final Louis Vuitton show was a poignant and theatrical ride through the designer’s collections for the house.
Thursday 20th January 19:05
– Having had to pull out of their PFW slot, LA brand Amiri have announced that they will show their FW22 menswear collection in person in their native city on 8th February, marking their first show on home turf. Keep us bookmarked for the full report.
Thursday 20th January 17:03
– Rei Kawakubo yearns for a colourful and nomadic future, stepping into the wild for Comme Des Garçons Homme Plus’ FW22 collection.
Thursday 20th January 16:15
– Isabel Marant release FW22 teaser imagery (below)
Thursday 20th January 12:26
– AMI took their guests to the Palais Brongniart, the former headquarter of the Bourse, the French stock exchange, ushering them into the location through a long métro tunnel for a show that celebrated the Paris underground transport system.
Thursday 20th January 10:00
– Last night Glenn Martens’ Y/Project oozed sex appeal with a throbbing nod to the archive of Jean Paul Gaultier.
Thursday 20th January 11:22
– Last night, Bianca Saunders presented her PFW debut and celebrated with an intimate dinner at Soho House Paris hosted by Naomi Campbell.
Tuesday 18th January 16:35
– Silver bodypaint and mesh headgear: A-Cold-Wall* FW22 prepared us for a functional dystopia.
Tuesday 18th January 15:52
– Junya Watanabe Man FW22 featured a collaboration with Jay Kay of Jamiroquai, watch the Virtual Insanity-inspired video below.
Tuesday 18th January 14:58
– Shot inside the Tate Modern, Samuel Ross rustled up a trendless dystopia for the streetwear nomad at A-Cold-Wall* FW22.
Tuesday 18th January 11:56
– Jonathan Anderson takes to Instagram with a behind the scenes teaser of the accessories set to flank the Loewe runway in Paris in four days time.
Tuesday 18th January 11:52
– MSGM FW22 took us on a trip through time with mushroom motifs and surreal homeware.
Monday 17th January 15:15
Monday 17th January 13:15
– Luxury lounging and textbook tailoring – Etro FW22 was a lesson in the joy of learning.
Sunday 16th January 20:39
– We take you exclusively backstage at the filming of JW Anderson’s FW22 show in London
Sunday 16th January 14:45
A-listers: Kyle Maclachlan and Jeff Goldbloom just walked for Prada FW22.
Sunday 16th January 10:15
– LA brand Rhude announce that their Paris schedule show on Wednesday 19th at 18:30 CET will now be digital instead of physical.
Saturday 15th January 15:24
Saturday 15th January 11:55
Friday 14th January 18:50
– Tailoring fit for the Alps: Ermenegildo Zegna’s FW22 collection looked towards sartorial practicality – read our report here.
Friday 14th January 10:00
– Raffaello Napoleone, CEO of Pitti Immagine, praises this year’s event despite disruptions and cancellations. Pitti Uomo presented 548 menswear collections, 30 percent from abroad, and hosted around 8,000 visitors.
Wednesday 12th January 17:20
Wednesday 12th January 09:34
– MSGM announce that they will now be showing a digital project instead of a live show on 17th January at 17:00 CET.
Wednesday 12th January 08:00
– Check our FW22 round-up citing all the moves, new faces and format changes happening this season, including Nigo’s first show at Kenzo and Ann Demeulemeester postponing their Pitti show.