Monday 17th January 15:15
Monday 17th January 13:15
– Luxury lounging and textbook tailoring – Etro FW22 was a lesson in the joy of learning.
Sunday 16th January 20:39
– We take you exclusively backstage at the filming of JW Anderson’s FW22 show in London
Sunday 16th January 14:45
A-listers: Kyle Maclachlan and Jeff Goldbloom just walked for Prada FW22.
Sunday 16th January 10:15
– LA brand Rhude announce that their Paris schedule show on Wednesday 19th at 18:30 CET will now be digital instead of physical.
Saturday 15th January 15:24
Saturday 15th January 11:55
Friday 14th January 18:50
– Tailoring fit for the Alps: Ermenegildo Zegna’s FW22 collection looked towards sartorial practicality – read our report here.
Friday 14th January 10:00
– Raffaello Napoleone, CEO of Pitti Immagine, praises this year’s event despite disruptions and cancellations. Pitti Uomo presented 548 menswear collections, 30 percent from abroad, and hosted around 8,000 visitors.
Wednesday 12th January 17:20
Wednesday 12th January 09:34
– MSGM announce that they will now be showing a digital project instead of a live show on 17th January at 17:00 CET.
Wednesday 12th January 08:00
– Check our FW22 round-up citing all the moves, new faces and format changes happening this season, including Nigo’s first show at Kenzo and Ann Demeulemeester postponing their Pitti show.